Electrolux is engaged in the design and production of a wide range of various household appliances. The products of this brand have proven themselves from the best side. They are durable and multifunctional. The mixer was no exception..
At the moment, delirium is engaged in the release of several types of this irreplaceable kitchen assistant. Mixers, depending on their type, can be made of plastic or metal, and their components can be plastic, glass or made of stainless steel. Regardless of this, all devices are characterized by high quality, wide functionality and long service life. It is also important that any kind of Electrolux mixer can be used both at home and in conditions of large-scale cooking..
All mixers of this type are characterized by high strength and stability, simplicity and convenience not only in operation, but also in maintenance. Depending on their type, they can not only whip and mix liquid or semi-liquid dishes, but also knead the dough, grind some types of products.
Electrolux today offers its customers mixers in the following assortment:
- Hand tools. These models are best suited for the home. They allow you to quickly and effectively whip cocktails and smoothies, as well as prepare the most delicate puree. Compared to other models, they are lightweight, but during operation they have to be constantly held in hands.
- Stationary mixers. Works autonomously, can be used both at home and in professional kitchens. The principle of operation is to rotate the attachments along its axis. They cope not only with liquid products, but they can even knead some types of dough.
- Planetary set with stainless steel bowl. It works on the same principle as stationary, but the nozzles rotate not only around themselves, but also along the axis of the bowl. This allows you to beat food faster and more thoroughly, and also makes it possible to prepare the heaviest dough. Initially, this type was produced for industrial purposes, but an increasing number of housewives are striving to see such a mixer in their kitchen today..
Before purchasing an Electrolux mixer, you should decide which model is best for you.. A particular choice is influenced by factors such as:
- Frequency of use. If the device is planned to be used daily, then it is better to give preference to stationary units. They will always be at hand and will shorten the cooking time..
- Applications. If all you need from a mixer is whipping cocktails and mashed potatoes, then stationary and submersible models are perfect for you. In the case of frequent production of bulky dishes from dough or cream, give preference to planetary units.
- Product volumes. The more ingredients need to be processed using a mixer, the more spacious it should be..
- Duration of operation. If you want to be sure that your purchase will work for a long time and with high quality, it is better to purchase mixers made of stainless steel.
And in order to make it easier for you to navigate among the abundance of mixers produced by this company, we have prepared a brief overview with a description of the main technical characteristics of each model..
Review of popular models
This brand is engaged in the production of a large number of units of all types. We present to your attention one device of planetary, manual and stationary type, which have received the greatest popularity among buyers:
- Electrolux EHM 4200 – compact, inexpensive submersible device. Has two replaceable attachments, power 300 W, weight a little less than one and a half kilograms. Differs in high quality, speed of work and reliability.
- Electrolux ASM 450 – stationary view of the unit. The power of 380 W, two attachments of oars, a swivel bowl and the presence of two speeds, as well as a removable hand mixer, make it a very profitable and reliable purchase..
- Electrolux EKM 4000. This planetary model features 1000 watts of power, 10 speeds and turbo. Made entirely of stainless steel. Capacious bowl and planetary principle of operation allows you to quickly and easily whisk and mix large quantities of products.
It makes sense that reviews for each type and each mixer model may vary. But not in this case. All owners of these units, both professional and intended for home use, note the high quality of the device’s workmanship, the presence of replaceable nozzles, a long service life, easy operation and efficient operation.. The disadvantages of some models can be highlighted by the high cost and large dimensions, but they are fully repaid by the multifunctionality of use and the durability of the device..