Almost every person sooner or later faces the problem of choosing a refrigerator, because this device is an integral part of any kitchen. I want it to last a long time, perform its functions well, and also be easy to use. Refrigerators Hansa fully comply with international standards and are characterized by excellent quality indicators. The products in them perfectly retain their original properties and freshness..
Hansa is one of the leading manufacturers in the European market. The company produces various household appliances, guaranteeing the high quality of its products. One of its major areas is the production of refrigeration equipment. The active development of production since 1921 speaks of a decent quality of goods and customer confidence in this brand..
Continuous improvement of products, as well as expansion of the range makes Hansa refrigerators popular all over the world..
Hansa is part of a group of Polish companies Amica International Gm.b.H. Since 1921 Amica International Gm.b.H. manufactures kitchen appliances and related products. The company does not cease to be engaged in improving existing models and developing new ones, as well as expanding the range of household appliances offered on the market. Today the Hansa brand is one of the most demanded all over the world..
In order to make refrigerators practical and as easy to use as possible, Hansa has developed a number of technologies to ensure this.. These include:
- energy class A++, which saves 20% of electricity;
- technology “No-Frost”, which works on the basis of the circulation of cold air, which reduces the frequency of the need for defrosting;
- LED lighting, not sensitive to voltage drops;
- touch control and an intelligent warning system;
- tempered glass shelves, which are distinguished by their strength and durability;
- function “Vacation”, allowing you to set the temperature at 12 degrees and switch to the most economical power consumption mode;
- adjustable shelves;
- freshness zone, where the regime is observed up to +3 degrees;
- multithreaded cooling system;
- antibacterial coating;
- autonomous cold storage in case of a power outage within 30 hours;
- super freezing;
Advantages and disadvantages
Like any other technique, refrigeration equipment has its pros and cons.. If we talk about the advantages of Hansa refrigerators, then here we can highlight the following positive aspects:
- simplicity in operation;
- accessible price;
- large ruler sizes;
- convenient location freezing and refrigerating chambers;
- usage harmless for the ozone layer and hypoallergenic isobutane R600a;
- antibacterial coating inside the refrigerator;
- shelves tempered glass;
- function superfreeze.
The disadvantages of Hansa refrigerators are:
- defrost drip method;
- absence innovative electronics;
- Availability one compressor.
How to choose?
To choose a refrigerator that is suitable in terms of functionality, you should understand what the country of origin offers. The most common and demanded type of Hansa refrigerators is the combined type. It has two chambers – a refrigerator and a freezer. Depending on your individual requirements, you can choose a model with a freezer at the top or at the bottom. These copies are produced in different sizes and design solutions..
Built-in models are also in great demand. A multi-door refrigerator in French-Door and Side-by-Side versions is perfect for a large family. Its advantage is its multichamber, which allows you to store stocks of food for a long time, preserving their pristine freshness. The refrigerator and freezer chambers in them are much larger in relation to the previous category..
If there is a need for additional storage space, the manufacturer offers Hansa refrigerators and freezers separately. A separate freezer will be convenient for those who like to harvest fruits, berries, mushrooms and vegetables for the winter. One type of freezer is a chest. The difference between a camera and a chest is in the way of opening.
The freezer door opens towards itself, and the chest door opens up.
It is worth noting that the presented range of Hansa refrigerators allows you to purchase the most suitable model for your home, summer cottage or other premises and needs.. The following examples are especially popular among them:
- FK261.3. Stylish two-compartment refrigerator weighing 50 kg and with an antibacterial coating inside, which allows you to safely store any food. The automatic defrosting system makes the operation process convenient and comfortable. A model that perfectly combines affordable price and high quality.
- FD221.4. The original two-chamber unit, equipped with a class A + energy consumption system for greater energy savings. The sturdy shelves are capable of supporting a weight of up to 100 kg. The door can be mounted on both the right and left sides. There is an automatic defrosting system to prevent dripping on the walls.
- FK261.4X. Modern two-compartment refrigerator weighing 50 kg. The stainless steel color makes it a perfect addition to other kitchen appliances. Sufficiently functional, comfortable and practical, making it ideal for daily use.
- FK261.4. Practical two-compartment refrigerator with automatic defrosting system. The shelves can be positioned at any convenient height, depending on your needs. Embossed walls make maintenance easier.
- FK339.6GGF. A two-compartment refrigerator weighing 88 kg with an optimal volume of chambers allows you to store any products while maintaining their useful properties. The “No Frost” system prevents frost formation in the freezer, which makes the process of operation as comfortable as possible.
- BK 316.3FA. Built-in two-compartment refrigerator with a bottom freezer compartment, the total volume of which is 251 liters. Very convenient for everyday home use.
- FM 108.4. Compact single-chamber refrigerator with a total volume of 96 liters. Its weight is 22 kg, which makes the transfer process easy and safe. The presence of the shelves made of impact-resistant glass ensures their durability. A good option for both an apartment and a summer residence.
Numerous reviews of Hansa refrigerators are proof of their high quality and versatility. Users note an excellent combination of affordable price and quality in combination with a classic design, low noise level, as well as impeccable preservation of products without losing their original freshness. Some owners focus on the provided ability to outweigh the door if necessary. All these features make Hansa refrigerators truly in demand..
In this video you will find a video review of the Hansa FK 273.3X refrigerator.